We’re looking for people who break the mould; people who’ve got a hankering to do something radically different. Obviously, we want our Mechaniks to be smart and hard-working, but, more importantly, we want people on our team who love technology, love their job, and aren’t afraid to fail while trying something completely crazy.
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who is as passionate as ourselves about uplifting Revenue and improving ROI. Responsibilities include planning, executing and analysing campaign results.
If that all sounds up your alley, then read on.
- You’ll lead performance marketing campaigns in two markets.
- You’ll lead a team of 1-3 people and guide the local team members to execute successful campaigns.
- You’ll plan and execute successful Google, Programmatic, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok advertising campaigns to meet the client’s KPIs.
- You’ll work directly with the client and local media/creative agencies from Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan and Japan.
- You’ll analyse and act on campaign performance to drive continuous data-driven optimization.
- You’ll prepare, analyse and summarise various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts (and we love automated reporting systems).
- You’ll evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend action plans.
- Analyse and act on campaign performance to drive continuous data-driven optimization.
- Preferably someone who has 3-6 years experience in an agency or an in-house performance marketing team.
- Preferably someone who has 2-5 years hands-on experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Firebase, Google Tag Manager, Twitter Ads and/or TikTok Ads.
- Have a strong ‘test & learn’ mentality.
- Highly analytical and action-oriented mindset to convert insights into optimization actions.
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management capabilities.
- You are an organised multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Mass Communication and/or Media.
- You have analytical skills with experience collecting, organising, analysing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy.
- You have exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- You love to make things simple and tell a story using complex data.
- You are always-learning, with an appetite for knowledge, discovery and learning new things.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning.
- You are always-improving and acknowledge that we can always do better.
- You’re kind and fun to work with.