We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Associate who is as passionate as ourselves about uplifting Revenue and improving ROI. Responsibilities include planning, executing and analyzing campaign results.
If that all sounds up your alley, then read on.
- You’ll plan and execute successful Google & Facebook advertising campaigns to meet the client’s KPIs
- You’ll plan multi-channel journeys and manage CRM platform to grow customer base and improve retention through email, SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram and other CRM channels
- You’ll analyze and act on campaign performance to drive continuous data-driven optimization
- You’ll prepare, analyze and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts (and we love automated reporting systems)
- You’ll evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend action plans
- Analyze and act on campaign performance to drive continuous data-driven optimization
- Preferably someone who has any experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Firebase, Google Tag Manager, Twitter Ads and/or any CRM platform
- Have a strong ‘test & learn’ mentality
- Highly analytical and action-oriented mindset to convert insights into optimization actions
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management capabilities
- You are an organized multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Mass Communication and/or Media
- You have analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- You have exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills